Provide a one-time or monthly donation to support our exemplary work in one of these initiatives:
(When making a donation, select one of these options in the secure form).
The FMCBC advocates on your behalf and engages with various government departments, elected representatives and like-minded organisations to promote and protect BC parks and wilderness areas. Our advocacy efforts has resulted in some wilderness areas being designated as provincial parks – Stein Valley, Chilko Lake, the Southern Chilcotins, and the Tetrahedron on the Sunshine Coast – to name just a few.
We represent the interests of outdoor clubs from every corner of the province and provide constructive collaboration and a united voice on issues related to non-motorized backcountry recreation.
Member Club Grants
The FMCBC annually issues member clubs grants to fund trail upgrades, trail extensions, backcountry huts, equipment purchases, educational and community events, and so much more. Give back to enhance non-motorized backcountry recreation in BC.
Trails and Access
The FMCBC works to improve trails and on enhancing access to trailheads. Current initiatives include:
- Enabling member clubs to obtain trail markers at a reduced cost.
- Improving access to the Singing Pass and many provincial trails, including those located on the Sunshine Coast and in the Kootenays.
- Our trail audit project is just starting to create a record of work required for various government agencies and our clubs that manage trails.
How To Make a Donation
You have two options:
- Complete the secure form below. A tax receipt will be automatically issued.
- If you prefer to mail a cheque, you can download our printable donation form. We will send a tax receipt upon shortly after receiving your donation.
The FMCBC is a registered charity in Canada and a registered not-for-profit society in BC.
Charitable Registration Number: 118913979RR0001