Member Club Grants
In 2012, the FMCBC began a grant program to support projects initiated by our member clubs. FMCBC Member Club Grants have been used to fund trail upgrades, trail extensions, backcountry huts, equipment purchases, educational events, community events and so much more.
We are now accepting Member Club Grant applications. The deadline to apply is April 30th at 11:59pm.
View club projects from previous years.
Support Member Club Projects and Trail Enhancements
Unless specified otherwise, all donations made to the FMCBC go directly into our grant fund, providing a great way for organizations and individuals to give back to our trails and the outdoor recreation community. The FMCBC is a registered charity and a tax receipt will automatically be issued.
View Past Grant Recipients
- CONGRATULATIONS to our 2022 FMCBC Member Club Grant recipients
- 2021 Member Club Grant Awards
- 2020 Member Club Grant Awards
- 2019 Member Club Grant Awards
- 2018 Member Club Grant Awards
- 2017 Member Club Grant Awards
- 2016 Member Club Grants
- 2015 Member Club Grant Awards
- 2014 Member Club Grant Awards
- FMCBC Member Club Grants 2013
- FMCBC Member Club Grants 2012