Access and Trail Organizations
- Climbers Access Society of BC – Supports public access to the cliffs and mountains of British Columbia, and conservation of them.
- Hike Canada en Marche – Creating the National Hiking Trail, with Hike BC coordinating the British Columbia section. The National Hiking Trail is the original footpath from coast to coast that was started in 1971.
- Outdoor Recreation Council of BC – Represents the interests of the full range of public outdoor recreation users of British Columbia’s lands and waters.
- Squamish Access Society – Dedicated to preserving access to the climbing areas in and around Squamish.
- Trails BC – Coordinates the development of the multi-use Trans Canada Trail in British Columbia.
- The Provincial Trails Advisory Body (PTAB) – Established by Recreation Sites and Trails BC, PTAB will attempt to refine and implement the Trails Strategy for British Columbia, the guiding document for PTAB, RSTBC, the Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations, and for the BC Government as a whole.