You’ll find lots of great articles inside including:
- —An introduction to FMCBC’s new president, Bob St. John and a few of his ideas for his first term
- —A great article by Andrew Drouin about a bike trip to Cumberland on Vancouver Island
- —A poem by Nowell Senior about long time Caledonia Ramblers member and FMCBC Director, Dave King
- —An article on some new signage for Strathcona Park explaining why campfires are a bad idea (as much as we all might enjoy them) – it’s not just because they pose a fire risk
- —Updates on a couple of our Member Club Grant projects
- —A great article from Andrew Pape-Salmon about mountaineering’s nimble travel mode: Trail Running
- —And plenty more!
Thank you to all those people who contributed to making this such a great issue full of great stories from across BC. If you’d like to send in an article, poem, photo or trip report for our next issue, please send it to Stacey by March 15th, 2015.